Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)

aware health ; same day treatment for back and join pain

 


Conscious fitness :equal day remedy for back and be a part of pain

Virtual Care With a character Touch

We partner with employers to treat worker muscle, nerve, and joint ache in order that they’re again at work quicker at half the current price.

Employer Benefits

Did  problems like neck or lower back ache are a number of the maximum not unusual and expensive healthcare conditions for employers?

Better Care At Lower Cost

We determine if the injured worker wishes pressing care, tele-rehab, or cognitive functional therapy on the day of harm, cutting claim price >50%.

Simple 1-Stop Shop

Reduced administrative burden to manipulate personnel' ache by combining a couple of steps into one to minimize office work and declare period.

Reduced Absenteeism

Whether sick days or indemnity, we empower employees to be able to preserve operating and living. Employees don’t need to be “benched.”

Aware Health Features

User-friendly virtual health included platform

Predictable Rate Via Monthly Subscription

The most effective plan that reduces yr to year fee through the years, and have the peace-of-mind that incorporates a constant month-to-month price.

Convenience Of Digital Delivery In Your Home

Your personnel get care faster than using to a health center appointment, so no time, power, or gasoline is wasted.

Research-Based Modern Approach

Traditional care follows recommendations <20% of the time. We comprise the item posted the previous day.

Same-Day Appointments

Delayed treatment means day off from work. We begin remedy early to enable your industrial athlete to hold “playing on the field.”

Personalized, Comprehensive Approach

We investigate sleep conduct, social health, strain, health, and nutrients as plenty as ability to workout in an effort to lessen pain.

Employee Creates Their Own Plan

Together we paintings to deal with underlying contributing elements which encompass editing work obligations and identifying unhelpful ideals.

The handiest answer that works for all people

User-friendly digital fitness included platform

Getting Started With Aware Health

The Sooner You Start The Conversation, The Sooner You Can Begin The Savings.

To answer key questions that identify your needs.

We Review Your Medical Claims History

to look wherein you could enhance upon your trends - a free provider!

We'll Co-Create A customized Plan

that saves money and take your employees’ health to a new stage.

Our Beloved Clients

Delighted Employers, Delighted Employees

"Working with Dr. Ojha from Aware Health became exquisite! I had intense knee ache for numerous weeks from an harm and just after some days of PT from Dr. O, my pain became substantially decreased! I turned into able to get lower back to strolling and plyometrics in a rely of days! I had a sports medication appointment booked previous to meeting with Dr. O that I changed into able to cancel due to the quick decision of the knee condition and without a doubt notion I needed surgical treatment!"

“I’m penning this to permit you to understand how thrilled we are with your provider to our personnel. Physical Therapist Doctors were capable of diagnose the complaint with clinical assessments and rarely referred the worker for useless imaging. This has ended in much less overall episode value and radiation publicity. The average quantity of visits these personnel needed to resolve their grievance was 3.Four showing they got lower back to work quick. Opioid use become <2%. There have been no prison claims/proceedings to our office.”

“Last month I injured my shoulder. My companion recently had undergone a rotator cuff and ligament anchoring surgical procedure, and I turned into terribly afraid I could should do similar to some of the signs matched his. I had scheduled an appointment with a preferred health practitioner in my location however after bringing up it to Aware Health, I cancelled it and was alternatively evaluated by my bodily remedy doctor who were given me returned heading in the right direction to restoration and being capable of educate again. I didn’t want surgical treatment like my husband!”

“I changed into involved in a automobile accident currently. My automobile changed into hit from at the back of by using a truck causing primary harm to the returned and trunk. At first, I did now not experience any discomfort or ache, but the subsequent day I may want to hardly flow my neck and returned from the ache. That's after I known as you and you without delay back my name although it become after five:00 pm. Since I started the sports my spinal ache has progressed and is sort of gone. I respect the reality that the physical activities are designed in particular for my troubles. You are brief to make adjustments so I can tolerate them. The method was easy and the consequences are measurable.”